Once you have signed in to Chrome on your computer, you don't have to separately login to Gmail, YouTube and other Google products. All your info including password will be automatically saved to your Google Account.
You'll have the same web experience on every computer that is logged in to Chrome.
Watch Video Tutorial:
Learn: How to speed up Chrome browser
Sign in to ChromeTo log in to Chrome browser, you should have a Google Account.
- Open Chrome browser on your computer. If you don't have chrome, learn how to download chrome on your device.
- Click the menu icon (3-vertical dot) at the top-right corner.
- Open Settings.
- At the Chrome settings page, click "SIGN IN TO CHROME".
- Enter the email address of your Google account. Click Next.
- Enter password. Click Next.
- You'll see a confirmation pop-up - 'You've signed in and turned on sync'. Click OK to sync everything.
- Click on the Settings link (shown in the image above) to choose what settings to be synced by Chrome.
- Disable Sync everything. Now, customize the settings you want to sync. Enable the options you want to sync across all devices.
Sign in to Chrome on AndroidWhen you sign in to Chrome app on your Android phone, you'll get all your saved info back such as bookmarks, password, history, extensions, etc that were already synced on a different device.
- Open Chrome app on your Android device. If you don't have Chrome app, install it from Google play store.
- Tap menu icon (3-vertical dot) at the top. Tap Settings.
- Tap "Sign in to Chrome".
- Tap the Google account you want to use to login to Chrome.
- Tap Continue > OK.
Sign in to Chrome on iPhone/iPad
- Open chrome app on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Tap menu icon at the top and then Settings.
- Tap 'Sign in to Chrome'.
- Select the account and then tap Continue.
- Tap Ok, Got it to sync everything.
If you liked this article, please share it on your favorite social platform.